- Port Control is manned 24 hours a day and is equipped with the latest radar and communications equipment, on VHF Channel 14.
- Marina staff can be contacted on VHF Channel 80, when entering the Royal Harbour. During the summer period the marina staff will allocate a suitable berth for you. During the winter period you will be instructed to take any vacant berth, unless they are marked ‘Reserved’.
- Inner Marina used by permanent berth holders, with access approximately 2 hours each side of high water.
- Western Marina is found on the left hand side as you enter the Royal Harbour Marina, used by permanent berth holders and visitors.
- Eastern Marina is found directly ahead as you enter the Royal Harbour Marina, used by fishing, angling and visiting boats.
- Security is 24 hours with CCTV surveillance.
- Live on board vessels: please note that Ramsgate is not a residential marina.
- Tradesmen working in the Harbour All tradesmen working for hire on boats within the Royal Harbour Marina must have insurance and a licence, available from the harbour office.
Gull's Eye guide - Sailing Today: Ramsgate from Classic Yacht TV on Vimeo.